Blazingly Fast All Flash Storage
Designed for high speed applications that require low latency and high I/O, the Synology FS6400 All Flash NAS array offers breakthrough performance and scale with best-in-class pricing, along with expansion to support 72 drives.
The easy-to-use management interface makes complex administrative storage tasks simple, including setup in less than 15 minutes with the Synology DSM management software. The same software is used across the Synology range of NAS storage for easier training and management.
With 24 bays in a 2U rackmount enclosure and support for up to 72 drives after expansion, the Synology FS6400 is the ideal ideal for multimedia post-production, virtual machines, online transaction processing, or database applications.
For ultimate flexibility, the FS6400 Series supports up to two FX2421 24 bay SAS expansion chassis. This enables you to scale your high-performance workloads as the workloads increase.
Synology FS6400 Features Highlights
- Over 240,000 iSCSI 4K random write IOPS
- Dual port 10GbE Base-T ports, optional 10/25/40GbE SFP+/SFP28 connectivity
- Built-in backup for PCs, Servers, VMs, and SaaS applications with Active Backup Suite
- Complete virtualization solution for VMware® vSphere, Windows Server® Hyper-V™, Citrix® XenServer, and OpenStack® Cinder
- Flash Volume Deduplication
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
- Can support up to 32 VMs
- 5-year limited Synology warranty
The FS6400 delivers huge performance and capacity in a 2U footprint with full support for low latency SSD drives at a very competitive price. Designed for reliability the FS6400 is built to keep mission-critical data and services accessible, so that businesses can continue to operate even in a disaster. With it simple to use GUI and advanced features this provides your business with a highly flexible NAS storage solution.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet and two 10GbE RJ-45 ports built-in with expansion for more
- Up to 72 2.5″ SFF SSD Drives
- Expandable to 512GB DDR4 ECC Memory
With the Synology FS6400, you no longer have to choose between cost savings and faster access to information, as it enables you to achieve both simultaneously. This advanced storage solution empowers you to lower your IT infrastructure costs while ensuring seamless operational excellence.
How can we help?
As a fully accredited Synology partner we can provide support, configuration advice and evaluation systems for you to test in your environment. If you would like to know more, please phone us on 01256 331614 or contact us using the details below.
Do you need something that can store a huge volume of data and supports HDD/SSD then the Synology HD6500 might be your answer.