Lenovo HX Powered by Nutanix
Lenovo and Nutanix have partnered to deliver the Lenovo ThinkAgile HX series of Nutanix nodes or appliances, a best-in-class hyperconverged infrastructure solution with Nutanix’s Acropolis industry-leading software preloaded on Lenovo award winning server platforms.
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Series are fully validated and certified Nutanix nodes and appliances running the Nutanix Acropolis software. They are designed for easy deployment and manageability in scale-out clusters with a choice of models and configurations to suit a wide variety of workloads and applications. The components of your hyperconverged solution are certified right down to the firmware on the drives and HBAs, to eliminate worries that firmware upgrades might break compliance. Pre-validated software updates delivered on a predictable schedule enable you to benefit from continuous innovation available from Nutanix.
Running Nutanix Acropolis software the Lenovo ThinkAgile HX provides the ability to build and manage scale-out clusters through a single interface. Achieve even simpler IT operations by using Nutanix Prism for one-click provisioning, insights, and firmware updates. Lenovo XClarity, a fast and intuitive resource management tool, can be used in concert with Prism.
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX appliances include a bundled Life of Device license, which remains with the appliance for its lifetime. For customers who prefer to provide their own Nutanix software licenses, Lenovo offers another choice: the ThinkAgile HX Certified Node, which includes:
- Fully validated and integrated hardware and firmware, certified with Nutanix software
- Preloaded Nutanix software for ready deployment, Nutanix term license obtained separately
- Flexibility to bring your own Nutanix term-based license, transferable to other HX certified nodes
- Flexibility to provide your own deployment services or optionally use Lenovo Deployment Services
Simple Ordering Process
Lenovo has designed, tested, and validated ThinkAgile HX certified nodes and appliances to provide the solutions quickly and easily you need, with the confidence required, to exceed the stringent requirements of today’s IT. The result is that you can quickly deploy a robust, high-performance HCI solution and rapidly solve your IT challenges.
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX are built with certified hardware components streamlining the ordering process for validated configurations, that allow businesses to deploy solutions quickly and easily, all based on Lenovo ThinkSystem award winning server hardware.
Get up and running quickly with purpose-built Nutanix Acropolis integrated systems from ourselves a fully accredited and certified Lenovo DCG partner. The systems come fully ready to run and offer consistent, end-to-end customer support no matter whom you call.
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX certified nodes or appliances are available in multiple form factors 1U, 2U or 4U, with either 1 or 4 nodes per chassis.
- Simplicity : Lenovo XClarity extension integrates with Windows Admin Center from Microsoft, providing a unified single-pane-of-glass simple management experience across infrastructure, virtual machines, software, and hardware.
- Flexibility : Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Nodes offer a wide range of processor, memory, and storage options to provide the maximum flexibility for customizing your infrastructure.
- Faster time to value : In traditional IT, a solution is designed, tested, implemented, and maintained requiring significant time and energy. With HCI, this burden has been transferred to the solution provider. Nutanix helps to solve the Hyperconverged Infrastructure challenges by choosing Lenovo ThinkAgile HX thus ensuring a robust and viable platform.
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Advantages
Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Certified Nodes are designed for deploying industry-leading Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) software from Nutanix on Lenovo enterprise platforms that feature the second generation of the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable family (Xeon SP Gen 2) or AMD EPYC processors. They deliver fully validated and integrated Lenovo hardware and firmware that is certified with Nutanix software and preloaded with the Nutanix AHV hypervisor. Nutanix offers a unique, software-defined approach to hyper convergence, leveraging the hypervisor to deliver compute, storage, and management in a tightly integrated software stack.
All Lenovo solutions https://www.lenovofiles.com/3dtours/products/
Lenovo ThinkAgile MX for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI
Lenovo ThinkAgile VX VMware vSAN certified nodes