The perilous quest
Upon the quest to purchase a new IT solution, one must venture into the wilderness of IT solutions to find the best solution. This task often has inherent complexities and therefore one may face an array of problems along their journey.
Finding the optimal IT solution can be difficult enough as a standalone task. Decide to partner with the wrong solution provider and it’s very possible you’ll be facing at least one of the problems stated below.
Typical problems from poor solution providers are:
- No effort to consult, and truly understand the current estate, and problem at hand.
- Carelessly put together quotes by inexperienced ‘professionals’.
- Usability comparable to using the worlds first computer.
- Unacceptable downtime as a resultant from installation.
- Toxic hidden caveats, such as poor licencing structures.
- An awful, timely turn around on request for pricing.
- Insufficient scalability from a solution.
- Unjustified cost/ little or no ROI.
- Poor security.
- Box shifting.
But, fear not!
In the 26 years we’ve been in this game, we’ve learnt a thing or two about what is, and what isn’t important in delivering solutions that exceed our customers expectations.
We’re happy to give up our time to work with you in understanding your problems whilst tailoring the right solution for you.
We leverage our strong partnerships with manufactures, to bring you competitive pricing.
We go above and beyond to ensure we deliver an excellent solution, that lasts for your business.
Most importantly though, we cut out the BS.
Our quoting strategy
When we quote for our customers, we always provide the quotation discussed, with competitive pricing and correct configurations, support etc.
What we also do, is we add two additional quotes. The other quotes will provide you with pros, cons to alternatives to the solution you were considering.
This provides our customers with a more rounded, and appropriate basis to part with their businesses hard earned capital and be confident they’ve chosen the best solution to allow them to thrive and grow!
Our core points to consider when quoting for a new solution are:
- Level of disruption to existing infrastructure
- Bespoke requirements
If you’re thinking about the acquisition of a new IT solution, let’s get the ball rolling.
Contact us here.
Smarter, Strategic, Thinking.